THE MOST IMPORTANT HOSPITALITY EVENT IN CENTRAL AND EAST EUROPE
- 26-27 NOVEMBER 2018, SOFITEL WARSAW VICTORIA -
TWO-DAY FORUM FOR KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND BEST PRACTICES EXCHANGE
IDEA BEHIND THE EVENT
Hotel Trends Poland&CEE is an unique, two-day event for hotel industry, which brings together in one place all the decision-makers of hotel industry in Poland – owners, boards of operating companies, hotels managers, representatives of development companies and investment funds, as well as leading suppliers of products and services for the hospitality and tourism.
Hotel Trends Poland&CEE is an excellent opportunity to meet and discuss business on the highest level. The leading Polish and international hotel experts and well recognized executives with long-standing, successful professional practice will take part in the panel discussions, debates and workshops during the newest edition of the conference. They will promote an open dialogue, cooperation and exchange of knowledge as a solution to transform issues into opportunities, create innovations and develop the industry.
Hotel Trends Poland&CEE is not only a forum for exchange of knowledge, experiences and best practices in the hotel industry. It is also an inspiring place where participants have the opportunity to exchange experiences and meet new business partners during networking breaks, lunch and banquet at the end of the substantive part.
The topics of Hotel Trends Poland & CEE panels and sessions will bring up not only with the general industry trends – we expect discussions around such issues as:
- Situation on the market, strategic changes, new trends, concepts, opportunities, and challenges
- Recent market trends encroaching on the Polish and global market
- The most interesting new hotel investments in Poland
- Revenue and profit maximization
- Global hotel chains about the new plans for Poland
- Cyber security at the hotel
- Hotel F&B concept as an important element of diversification on a competitive hotel market.
At the end of the first day of Hotel Trends Poland&CEE will be held the glamorous Gala banquet and announcement of Hotelier of The Year 2018 Winners.
Over 450 Polish and foreign experts and industry practitioners attended the 5th edition of the HOTEL TRENDS POLAND & CEE conference, which took place on November 27-28, 2017 in Warsaw. This is the highest turnout in the history of series of these industry meetings. The five previous editions of the event were attended by over 1850 representatives of the most important hotel brands in the world, as well as industry experts, owners and directors of chain and independent hotel hotels in Poland.
To the following edition we again invite to participate hotel owners, investors, management staff, hotel companies board chairpersons and trustees, representatives of global and Polish domestic hotel chains, as well as representatives of developers, banks and investment funds, and architects, designers, largest providers of products and services for hotel industry.
WHY IS IT WORTH IT?
HERE, AT HOTEL TRENDS POLAND & CEE, MEET ALL THE MOST IMPORTANT REPRESENTATIVES OF THE HOTEL INDUSTRY
- Hot Topics: presentations and speeches related to the major challenges for the sector - - Exchange of opinions and experiences - - Scenarios for the future - - Building a network of industry contacts - - Knowledge and inspiration - - Innovative ideas and strategies - - Practical solutions -
JOIN THE ELITE GROUP OF INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS FROM POLAND AND EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
- Gain valuable knowledge from Polish and foreign speakers - - Check out the latest trends in hotel and tourism business - - Take part in discussions and debates about the direction of the industry development -
MAKE NEW CONTACTS, MEET NEW BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- One unrivalled evening reception – Gala banquet and announcement of Hotelier of The Year 2018 winners - - Two networking lunches - - An exhibition where the industry suppliers will showcase the latest products and services -